1. In a bowl add one or two free-range egg yokes.
2. Add one teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
3. Whisk vigorously by hand the egg yokes and mustard, dribbling in 1 cup virgin olive oil. Whisk until the consistency of the mixture becomes a thickened, free-range egg mayonnaise.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
5. Add 1 tablespoons of commercial tomato sauce.
6. Continue to whisk, ensuring colour becomes consistent.
7. Add a squeeze of half a lemon, to taste, whisk in.
8. Finally mix in 2 finely diced Polish style dill pickles.
9. Serve with freshly barbecued prawns